- Free Sales Publications
- Browse through our extensive list of free Sales & Marketing magazines, white papers, downloads and podcasts to find the titles that best match your skills and interests;
topics include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), call center management, advertising and public relations. Simply complete the application form and submit it.
Remember to fill out the forms COMPLETELY. All are absolutely free to professionals who qualify.
- StrictlyBusinessBooks - Sales
- Our selection of the best books on sales and sales management.
- Sales Comebacks & Rebuttals
- Proven sales scripts, rebuttals, closing techniques and psychological triggers to increase your confidence, improve your closing
ratio, and fatten up your commission checks.
- K. Sawa Marketing
- Katrina Sawa is a Relationship Marketing Coach who offers a relationship marketing system as well as a number of marketing tools.
- Jigsaw is an online business contact marketplace where marketers, recruiters, and sales people can buy, sell and trade
business contact information. The Jigsaw marketplace offers members access to an online database of fresh and accurate corporate
contact information and increases efficiency by shortening the time required to find valuable business contacts.
Get 25 free additional contacts by signing up to a Jigsaw PAY membership.
- Give to Get Marketing Solution
- Everything you need to know to attract customers to your business, so you can sell a lot more of your products or services.
You'll also see programs about getting organized.
- Dave Kahle Learning Systems
- They have resources that help organizations increase sales and develop people.
- 102 Tips for Profitable Telephone and Direct Mail Marketing
- Did you know there is a simple way to warm up your cold calls? Would you like to learn how adding 8 words during each sales
call can increase your sales by 50%? There are specific words that are scientifically proven to be profitable in business.
Whether these words are written or spoken, they have enormous power.
- BRS Sales Management Software
- Helps you to determine the most effective sales strategy, create a comprehensive tactical plan, and measure your success
while assessing the potential of each sales opportunity, anticipating obstacles to closing the sales, and forecasting sales
- In less than 72 hours you can learn a simple technique that will effortlessly convert 25-30% more of your business prospects
- A premier career site for sales and marketing professionals.
- Action Selling
- Sales Training that gives sales management a sustainable selling process that helps sales teams consistently
win more sales.
- Advanced Communication Training
- A site for advanced high ticket to consumer selling skills.
- Asher Training
- Offers sales training and sales management training, and business development speeches. Online sales skill assessment. Free articles, checklists, and newsletter.
- Attitudes for Selling
- By Alan J. Zell, nationally recognized for his expertise in advising businesses, and other types of organizations.
- Barbara Sanfilippo
- A keynote speaker, author and consultant specializing in sales training, service and motivation.
- BDM News
- A free sales newsletter and online sales magazine focused on providing strategic and tactical
techniques to sell more technology and services to C level executives of Fortune 1000 companies
and presidents of small firms.
- Bill Brooks
- Offers motivational speeches, sales training, sales management training and business development speeches in the United States
and the world.
- All Industries Sales & Marketing Careers Search. Find Talent Sales Reps and Executives.
- The Brooks Group
- They offer sales management training, seminars, and assessments.
- Aspirin for your project headaches. A Web-based service designed specifically for freelancers, virtual professionals, and small
businesses with remote teams to collaborate on projects. ClientSpot brings together all the pieces of your client and team interactions,
from project and task management to file sharing, time tracking, and calendaring.
- Dennis Kyle's Executive Sales Tips
- Free monthly newsletter for sales professionals with resources like in-depth articles, website
reviews, and inspiring quotes.
- The Cura Group
- For the past almost 20 years and with over 1,000 clients, they've have focused on
supporting the building of assertive performance focused sales organizations.
- Direct Link USA
- An interactive database linking you directly to the Purchasing, Procurement, and Materials Management departments of
states, counties, cities, universities, and corporations.
- EGOPOWER Sales Tips
- Tons of sales tips on everything from how to make cold calls to why you must first get your prospects emotional before
they will buy.
- CD containing manufacturing companies. It has a search engine that lets you sort through and
select companies you want. The results generate custom mailing lists and labels. It also visually
displays prospecting lists on a map. Each record comes with the following data: contact person,
company name, address, phone number, fax number, SIC code, products made, number of employees and
location on a map. You can get up to 173,000+ companies.
- Designed to inform, equip, and encourage salespeople of all levels, whether new to the job, or a seasoned professional.
Focuses on the "how-to" of sales and has entered strategic partnerships with over 25 world renowned sales trainers
and authors that provide content to their community.
- A collection of resources for creating high performing consumer direct marketing lists.
- Go For No
- Learn about the sales concept everyone's talking about ... and get amazing results you're truly capable of.
- Unlimited access to over 12 million businesses for $9.95 per month.
- This site has learning, networking and career development as its goals.
- Honest Selling
- A system for service professionals who hate traditional selling. A way for quickly finding those
who want, need, can afford, and are willing to buy your services now.
- Industrial Ego Sales Training
- Sales tips, techniques, and live teleseminar training classes for sales & business professionals.
Read dozens of articles on sales, persuasion, and sales motivation written by a former Silicon Valley
- John Costigan Companies
- Sales training that works. Like gangbusters. It works to show
salespeople how to get past the gatekeeper and reach the actual decision maker.
How to achieve a 70 percent return rate on voicemail. How to get invited in
for an appointment. And how to move the opportunity forward until the deal
- A sales & marketing portal with tools (such as free email with the ability to check it via
phone) and articles for sales professionals and managers.
- Lead411 Sales Leads
- A new lead generation company designed to increase sales in less time by only selling to companies that are spending money
- Buy, sell, or trade insurance leads with LeadExchange.
- The List
- Provides the relevent information you need to confidently target sales and business development prospects
in the marketing and advertising industry.
- MNI Leads of U.S. Manufacturers
- Online sales and marketing resource with free, easy-to-use searchable database of nearly 400,000
U.S. manufacturers. Search across more than 10,000 product categories and geographically across all 50
States. Free results include company name, city, state, product description, plant size, number of
employees, annual revenues, type of corporation, years in business, distribution, executive titles
available. Full reports including street and mailing addresses, phone, fax, URL and email addresses, as
well as more than 1,000,000 executive names and titles available for online purchase.
- National Association of Sales Professionals
- Professional organization that caters expressly to the career development needs of the salesperson.
- NISA Business Greeting Cards
- Business greeting cards that leave a lasting and memorable impression and set you apart from the competition. Follow-up
tools to cold calls, unreturned voice mail, meetings, "I'll keep you in mind", and much more. Sales tools that
increase your sales.
- Outsource Channel Executives
- They help clients with distribution channels, direct their sales force and indirect distributors and dealers, develop
strategies and implement tactics to build value, drive demand, form a powerful network, and protect profits.
- PBI Sales Training, Inc.
- Sales and sales management training is the core expertise of the PBI Sales Training, Inc. team. They also offer executive
coaching, employee assessment evaluations and team building services. Training programs are designed to include everyone from a
client organization who "touches" the customer; sales, sales management, marketing and support.
- Philemon's Group, The
- They deliver customer solutions through 3 professional services practice areas (Market Visibility, Value Growth, and Growth
Systems) that diagnose, prescribe, and revitalize sales pipelines.
- An Application Service Provider (ASP) which automates and delivers telemarketing services by
presenting qualified leads, managed outsourced sales-staffing, and best-practice sales consulting all via
- Sales and Marketing Executives International
- World's largest assn. of sales & marketing managers. Over 200,000 searchable articles covering all areas of sales and marketing
- The Sales Coach
- From Galante & Company, a sales consulting firm. Has a library of articles & newsletters.
- Sales Communication Workshops & Seminars
- Hands-on seminars that cover topics such as sales strategies and planning, sales processes, and developing a sales
- Sales Marketing Network
- Lots of information about sales meetings, trade shows, training, motivation, & more. Access requires free registration.
- Sales Solutions
- A sales productivity improvement company. They offer a suite of services that help sales organizations get increased
production out of their sales people, and entrepreneurs and individual sales people to be more successful at selling.
- Sales Tip Website
- On-line sales and marketing training and sales advice from peers and experts, to help coworkers get a leg up in a sluggish
- Sales Training University
- Offers online sales training, tips and articles on closing, prospecting, selling and listening skills, negotiation,
time management, sales management and overcoming objections
- Hunting down tomorrow's sales careers today.
- An assortment of those 90% of your sales episodes that do not have a successful
ending. Here you will read about disaster - what goes wrong when you sell.
- A newsletter with real-world information you need to increase your sales, keep your customers
happy and stay a step ahead of the competition.
- Online sales force automation software. First 5 users are free.
- An Online Sales Force Automation (SFA) application offering robust process management
functionality. Their Sales Process Management (SPM) accelerates and automates any sales cycle.
The company says that Salesnet customers have improved new business by 35% and increased profits
by 78%. Salesnet brings the methodology behind successful selling to life.
- SalesPractice Forums
- SalesPractice.com is an online community focused on sales training, marketing and management. Community members have the
opportunity to participate in online discussions and share tools, scripts, articles and other resources.
- Sales resources, community, news, travel, golf, investing, a mall, and lending services.
- SalesStorm Sales Software
- A unique graphical Sales Force Improvement software tool that acts as the keystone for the sales team, providing the
information required, in a format that is easily assimilated by the user.
- A portal for sales & marketing professionals.
- New Full-motion e-cards created specifically for your sales team. This site offers powerful
tools to help salespeople communicate easier, faster and more effectively with prospects and
customers. Improve your response rate, get your message noticed, attract new customers, improve
relationship with customers, stand out from your competition, and much more.
- Has a section for Sales and Marketing professionals with articles, blogs, discussions, groups, and jobs.
- Selling Power
- Covers sales, selling skills, management, motivation.
- For those who sell or want to sell to Fortune 1000 companies. For the past 20 years Jill Konrath has trained thousands
of people on selling strategies and sales techniques that help them win contracts with big companies.
- Simple Sales Tracking
- A web-based service for the tracking, analysis and forecasting of individual
and team sales collaboratively. Built with simplicity at its core, focus is kept on key sales tasks, while
eliminating unnecessary ones, helping to ensure buy-in of the entire sales team.
- Spirit Incentives
- They'll help you motivate your customers to spend more money with high-quality, nationally
recognized name brand incentives. They've got a variety of travel options include airfare, land
and cruise programs, as well as merchandise and rebate offers.
- The Stein Advantage
- From Dave Stein's highly acclaimed book
How Winners Sell, and through their programs, analytical assessment and consulting services, they coach sales teams
(large and small) and their management to win critical opportunities in complex, highly competitive sales environments.
- The Telemarketing Company
- They say they're the UK's biggest 100% outbound business-to-business telemarketing company. Established in 1990.
- Sales team members can use UpShot Online -- whether in the field or at their desks, whether
sending literature or updating customers' account status -- to move potential sales through the pipeline
fast and efficiently.
- Waterhouse Group
- Articles for sales professionals of all levels. Try their free sales clinic and get an instant analysis of
your sales organization.
- What's Working In Biz
- An online audio business journal that profiles the best practices and success stories of business-to-business marketers.
- Winning Business Magazine
- Official magzine of the Institute of Professional Sales.
- InternetBasedMoms.com - Direct Sales Companies
- Provides names, descriptions, commissions, and more.
Sales Training & Sales Motivation
- The Achievement Tape Library
- Audio and video training programs for personal growth and business development.
- Dave Kahle
- Specializing in business-to business environments, Dave Kahle and The DaCo Corporation help
organizations increase sales and develop people.
- Sales Directions
- Motto: to provide a complete set of tools for the sales professional in a single location.
- Offers free sales help to members from over ten countries around the world. Membership is free,
and the site aims to be an online personal trainer and resource guide for sales professionals,
including live chat sessions, e-mail coaching, educational articles, e-newsletters and a resource
- Tom Hopkins International
- Their objective is to provide the finest quality and most comprehensive sales training materials in the world.
- The Whale Hunters, LLC
- A sales process and business development company whose goal is to create
a culture within an organization that focuses on hunting accounts 10 to 20
times the sizes of the current average account.
© 2008-2009, Krislyn Technologies LLC. All rights reserved.